PICKFORD FILM CENTER – 1318 Bay Street | Bellingham, WA 98225
Movie Line: (360) 738-0735
We are open 30 minutes prior to the first show time daily. Typically, Saturday and Sunday we are open before noon and Mondays through Fridays we are open by 3:30pm. In addition to regular theatre concessions we also serve a variety of snacks from local companies, a great selection of beer choices and a full wine list which is curated seasonally. Enjoy a snack or a drink in our lobby, or take your beverage into the theatre with you to enjoy during the film!
Pickford Film Center serves as a community living room, situated at the epicenter of the Arts District in downtown Bellingham. The film center allows PFC to better fulfill a core mission of the organization – providing our community with the highest quality movie-going experience possible at an affordable price, while working to foster arts education and visual literacy in our community.
Pickford Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2521, Bellingham, WA 98227 | Office Answering Machine: (360) 647-1300
Tues – Sun General Admission $10.75
Mondays and Bargain shows $8.50
Children under 12 and Students with valid ID $8.00
Tue – Fri before 5 PM
Sat & Sun before 3:30 PM
Pickford Film Center features:
- 205 seat capacity between two screens offering a wide range of programming for all ages
- 1300 sq. ft. lobby/café/concessions for before & after movie discussions
- Fully ADA compliant/ wheelchair accessible
- Built to be LEED certified, with sustainable building practices integrated throughout
- Theatre and lobby rental space for business or personal use