PROOF OF VACCINATION & COVID POLICY
Beginning Friday, August 20, PFC is requiring proof of vaccination for entry. We will be checking for proof of vaccination upon arrival to the theater. Additionally, masks are still required. Patrons, volunteers and employees are required to wear masks, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children under 5 are permitted without proof of vaccine, so long as they are with fully vaccinated adults. Documentation of vaccination if status must be shown with valid I.D. upon entry.
WHO’S FULLY VACCINATED:
A patron vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered)
- a photo of a vaccination card
- documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
- Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
- Children under the age of 5 are permitted without proof of vaccination as long as they are with fully vaccinated adults
- Those who are unable to receive the vaccine for medical purposes should contact the Pickford about accommodations
In addition to vaccinations, we ask that attendees wear a mask while inside the theater and lobby unless actively eating or drinking. Our ventilation system and buffer seating also ensure that everyone attending our screenings is safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 and its Delta variant.