Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines and Procedures
We’re so excited to have you back in the theaters and we’ve implemented the following policies as recommended by the CDC, Governor Inslee, and the Cinemasafe program:
- Masks are required at all times in the lobby, restrooms, and any time when seated unless you are actively eating concessions.
- Following state guidelines, we will be operating at no more than 50% capacity, though in order to meet the 6-foot distancing requirements between groups, each theater will seat around 30% capacity. Seating will be assigned at ticket purchase
- Tickets may be purchased at the door; however, we HIGHLY encourage purchasing tickets in advance
- We ask that you do not arrive at the theater more than 30 mins before the film starts (arriving early to purchase tickets is A-OK) but we ask that you avoid spending excess time in the lobby
- We will still be offering all our delicious popcorn toppings in pre-portioned cups and our soda fountain is no longer self-serve.
- In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, we are sanitizing seats, arm rests, and handrails between each and every show. We have spaced our screenings to allow extra time for these cleanings.
- Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility
We have also made changes to our facility and operations including:
- Installing both MERV 13 filters and UV air scrubbers to our ventilation systems throughout the entire facility, as well as increasing the fresh air intake
- Staggering showtimes so that only one theater is seating and releasing at a time