To purchase tickets, click on your preferred showtime below
Sunday, January 20th
Two days of films showcasing the resilience of Indigenous peoples in honor of the Point Elliot Treaty of 1855 between the Lummi Nation and the U.S. government.
– Song and Opening (10 min)
– Kayak to Klemtu: After her uncle’s death, a 14-year-old girl must speak on his behalf against a proposed pipeline that would bring oil tanker traffic to the waters around her hometown in British Columbia. (90 min)
– We’ll Always Have Toynbee | Sonia Bonspille Boileau (Mohawk) (15 min)
– Salmon People | CSSP Original (20 min)
– panel discussion with CSSP film crew (Theresa, Darrell, Muzzy, Mark, Jon, Elli, Eliza and other actors)