WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR OUR DONORS
Support Pickford Film Center’s ongoing operations with a gift during COVID-19 closure
Please give generously to support Pickford Film Center so our organization can stay viable as we all move forward towards reopening gradually and safely. There has been a PPP loan and some grants but the secret sauce for keeping the Pickford’s head above water during COVID closure has been the unwavering support of our members and donors. Donations fund ongoing expenses and staff salaries associated with programming virtual cinema offerings and preparing to reopen.
As an acknowledgement of their special role, PFC donors are listed in our annual report and on our website.
WAYS TO DONATE
Make a One Time Gift
Help us reach our campaign goals with a one time donation!
Make a Monthly Pledge Gift
- Use “Make a Gift” button
- Select a gift level of $150 or more
- Click “Make a 12 Month Pledge”
Just forward this information to your financial advisor:
- Receiving Institution Account Number: PLR-001519
- Account Title/Registration: Pickford Film Center
- Contact Name at Charitable Organization: Susie Purves
- Telephone Number: 360-647-1300
- Mailing Address: PO Box 2521, Bellingham, WA 98227
- Name of Receiving Institution: Saturna Capital Corporation
- DTC Number of Receiving Institution (“delivery instructions”): 0443
- You or your financial advisor should email email@example.com to notify us when your donation has been made
Donate your Required Minimum Distribution
When you make a qualified charitable distribution directly from your IRA, you are supporting the Pickford while meeting your annual distribution threshold. Talk with your financial advisor about making a gift before year-end!
Requirements for taking advantage of this tax-free giving opportunity:
- You must be 70 1/2 or older on the day of the gift.
- You may transfer up to $100,000 from your IRA to one or more qualified charities.
- You decline goods and services of value.
Your Charitable IRA Rollover gift is not subject to income tax and counts towards your required minimum distribution for the year. If helpful, please feel free to use this template to communicate with your account custodian.
- Have your financial institution make the check payable to Pickford Film Center, and send to PO Box 2521 Bellingham, WA 98227
- Payment must come directly from your financial institution in order to avoid taxation
- Your name and mailing address should be included with payment
- If you have questions or would like to designate your gift to a specific fund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank you to everyone who donated to our 2020 Winter Appeal!
Minda Rae Amiran