Members get exclusive access to Doctober tickets for a whole week starting
Friday, September 16th
Members get the best perks!
Discount Member Pricing
Free Popcorn Mondays and everyday discounts
No-fee Online Ticket Sales
Special Events and More!
More Than Movies
The value of a Pickford Film Center membership goes far beyond discounts on tickets and popcorn. PFC members play a vital part in keeping independent cinema alive in Bellingham. Annual memberships help sustain PFC and allow us to continue bringing the finest in independent film and special events to the entire community.
At over 4,000 strong, PFC is proud of its healthy membership base. This diverse group of friends and neighbors comprises the largest membership of any arts and cultural organization in Whatcom County. Members are the foundation of our success and we strive to serve you with the best independent cinema week in and week out.
Experience the magic. Become a member of PFC today and join our community. We’ll always save you a seat.
Purchase Your Membership
There are 3 simple ways to become a Pickford Film Center Member:
- Join online by following the buttons above
- Join at the Pickford box office when the cinema is open
- PRINT OUT THIS FORM and mail it into us at: PO Box 2521, Bellingham, WA 98227
PFC offers a variety of membership levels. Please consider upgrading to Producers Club, Cinematographer or Writer and, in recognition for your generous contribution you will receive an abundance of additional benefits. Senior Memberships are available to those 58 and older.
Automatic Renewal: Click the “Check To Automatically Renew This Membership” option when selecting your membership level and it will auto-renew 7 days before your expiration date.
Monthly Pledges: Premiere members (Writer, Cinematographer, and Producers Club) can pay their membership fee in 12 monthly increments by selecting “Add as a 12 month pledge”.
HAVE A BUSINESS?
Businesses get benefits too. You can the perks of a normal membership plus 24 movie tickets, discounted on-screen advertising, and more! Click here to join.
Adult Single – $45
Adult Dual – $75
Student – $25
Senior Single (55+) – $35
Senior Dual (55+) – $60
Family – $100 – up to 4 cards
Writer Single $150/yr $12.50/mo
Writer Dual $250/yr $20.84/mo
Cinematographer $500/yr $41.67/mo
Cinematographer Dual $750/yr $62.50/mo
Producers Club $1,250/yr $104.17/mo
Producers Club Dual $2,500/yr $208.34/mo
Joining as a new member & Renew an existing membership
- Click “Sign up” > “Select Level” > “Add” > “Checkout” > “Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up!” > enter account information and click “Submit” > select email and mail preferences > enter payment information > “Make Payment”
- Click “renew” > Sign in with your membership number and password > “Select Level” > “Add” > “Checkout” > select email and mail preferences > “Proceed” > select email and mail preferences> enter payment information > “Make Payment”
Automatic Membership Renewal
Signing up for annual automatic membership renewal: Go to www.pickfordfilmcenter.org/support/membership/
- New members: Click “Sign up” > “Select Level” > “Add” > “Checkout” > “Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up!” > enter account information and click “Submit” > select customers on membership > click “Check to Automatically Renew This Membership” > select email and mail preferences > enter payment information> “Make Payment”
- Renewing members: Click “renew” > Sign in with your membership number and password > “Select Level” > click “Check to Automatically Renew This Membership” >“Add” > “Checkout” > select customers on membership > “Proceed” > select email and mail preferences > enter payment information > “Make Payment”
Opting out of auto-renewals
- Delete your payment method by following the instructions in the “Making changes to your payment information” tab below. This will stop your payment from processing.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the automatic renewal option removed from your membership. This will allow you to keep the same membership number without being prompted to update your credit card on file.
Premiere level memberships
Premiere level members go above and beyond to support film series, special events, and educational programs that would not be possible through box office sales alone.
- Writer ($150 Single, $250 Dual)
- Includes all Basic level benefits, plus
- 10 free popcorn punch card
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Though not an official benefit, Writer members are sometimes extended invitations to private sneak-preview film screenings
- Cinematographer ($500 Single, $750 Dual)
- Includes all Writer level benefits, plus
- Invitations to previews, events, and special engagements, including advance purchase opportunities
- Ability to bring a friend at member price
- A piece of Pickford merchandise
- Producers Club ($1,250 Single, $2,500 Dual)
- Includes all Cinematographer level benefits, plus
- Complimentary tickets to our most exclusive events and galas
Monthly pledging for Premiere memberships
Writer, Cinematographer, and Producers Club memberships are eligible for monthly payments, rather than paying a lump sum
- You will pledge to pay the entire amount over 12 months, with payments deducted from your credit card monthly
- You can sign up for monthly pledges by paying with a credit card and selecting the 12 month pledge option at the box office, by sending a membership form in the mail, or online:
- Go to www.pickfordfilmcenter.org/support/membership/
- Click “Renew” at the bottom of the page
- Enter your member number and click Submit
- If you haven’t set up your online membership account, enter the required information on the Create a Membership Account page and click Create Account
- If you already have an online membership account, enter your password and click Login
- Select the membership level you prefer and click Add as a 12 Month Pledge (Only Writer, Cinematographer, and Producers Club memberships can be paid in monthly increments).
- Verify your order info and click Checkout
- Indicate your Mail and E-mail preferences
- On the payment page, verify billing and shipping address info and enter valid credit card to pay for your order. Also read the terms and conditions and check that you agree with these terms and conditions. Click Make Payment to complete your order.
- See the “Making changes to your payment information” tab below if you need to update your credit card information at any time during your pledge period
- If you would like to cancel the remaining payments on your pledge, contact email@example.com. Note that if your remaining payments are cancelled, your membership benefits will also be cancelled.
Making changes to your contact information
- Sign in to My Account with your member number or username and password > click “Edit Contact Information” > update information, then click “Submit”
Making changes to your payment information
Deleting a credit card from your account
- Sign in to My Account with your member number or username and password > click “Edit Payment Options” > “Delete Payment Option”
Adding a new credit card to your account
- Sign in to My Account with your member number or username and password > click “Edit Payment Options” > “Add New Payment Option”
Account Summary loop: If you are re-directed to your Account Summary after logging in to purchase/ renew your membership (instead of Select Renewal Price page), try clearing your browser’s cache and re-opening our website. This will ensure that you are seeing the most up-to-date version of our site.
Password Re-set: If your password does not work when logging in, click “Forgot Your Password”, located on top of the password entry box. A password re-set email will be sent to the address on file.
- Didn’t get a password re-set email? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the password you would like to use and we will re-set it manually
Multiple Membership Numbers: If you have had multiple membership numbers over the years this might confuse the online login process, or cause you to receive a membership renewal reminder when you have already renewed. Email email@example.com for assistance, and we are always happy to combine any overlapping benefits
Contact our Membership Manager
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office at (360) 647-1300 and leave a message