Select Page
NOW PLAYING May 8-24

Grab some popcorn and get ready for a fun, artful film experience for kids and adults alike. With these hour-long screenings of the best of the New York International Children’s Film Festival’s short films, you can bring some inspired storytelling and hilarity to your home screen. Two short film programs are available, Kid Flicks One recommended for ages 3+, and Kid Flicks Two for ages 8+. Have a great film experience with your kids, with plenty of ideas and themes to talk about long after the screening is done (and you’ll have 48 hours to rewatch as much as you’d like!).

With each screening of Kid Flicks purchased, Pickford Film Center will receive 70% of the ticket price and the distributors and filmmakers receive the other 30%. Thank you for your continued support!

ALL TICKETS: $6.99

 
TO VIEW THE FILM
  • Click the buttons below to purchase entry to our digital screening of Kid Flicks for only $6.99 in our secure virtual screening room created just for patrons of Pickford Film Center.
  • Create an account and complete your purchase, you can also gift a screening to a friend or family member.
  • Festival is available beginning Friday, May 8
  • For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reference these links and reach out directly to that site’s customer support.
  • For non-streaming questions, please feel free to reach out to PFC support at info@pickfordfilmcenter.org
KID FLICKS ONE (Ages 3+)

56 mins, In English or with no dialogue

The New York International Children’s Film Festival brings you a great opportunity to share the art of film with kids, with this program filled with fun and clever stories of growth and transformation.

If you’ve ever been the youngest of the group, you’ll sympathize with the little tadpole who always falls a tad behind in the charming KUAP. Catching up on penmanship is the name of the game if you want to graduate from pencils in the winning doc Pen Licence. Then little ones are in charge and grown-ups get to play when the hilarious Flipped reworks the script. With films from 10 countries, these shorts are sure to delight and inspire.

Cast your ballot for your favorite here!

KID FLICKS TWO (Ages 8+)

72 mins, In English or with English subtitles

These short films from the New York International Children’s Film Festival show that playfulness, big ideas, and feelings small and large are all just fine! With these great films for slightly older kids, you’ll have plenty of inspiration to continue the conversation with your kids long after the screening is done.

Take a wild ride and harness the (cat) power of the cosmos with the quirky film Catmos. If you’re curious about more earthly matters, take a page out of a Field Guide to Being a 12-Year-Old Girl. And whether their tastes lean umami or sweet, the duo in Mogu & Perol just might convince you there is simply nothing more delish than a warm friendship. For great films for kids ready to grow in experiences and ideas, NYICFF’s Kid Flicks Two is just the ticket!

Cast your ballot for your favorite here!